Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thoughts on that "Gray" Book and that "Magic" Movie

I have no doubt that this will make me very unpopular.  I posted the article below on my Facebook page and already at least one person has posted a status about it. 

"Fifty Shades of Gray" and "Magic Mike" have become blockbuster and best selling hits.  Many women (and men) have went crazy over them.  Christian women included.  And yet I wonder if our God is pleased with this excitement.

Please understand that I am not judging you if you have read this book or seen this movie.  I myself am a big sinner and I have destroyed my purity in the past.  I know the allure of the world but I'm grateful for those who showed me truth.

This article took the thoughts out of my head and presented them in an organized and nonjudgmental format.  I hope her words inspire you to look to God's word and prayer for guidance on not only this book and movie but every idea that may cross your way.

50 Shades of Mike (In Which I Am VERY UNCOOL) ~ MelissaJenna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment