Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Busy being a Mommy

 
I promise I am still very much alive.  It has been quite some time since I last posted anything.  I promise, I do have a very good excuse.  I've been busy being a mommy. 
 
Parenting two little boys is definitley different from parenting one little boy.  When I finally think I have a moment to myself one of the boys figures it out and comes running or starts crying.  Even the BATHROOM isn't off limits!!!
 
But you know what... I LOVE IT!  Every single moment is full of joy.  Even those moments when I want to hide under the covers and scream I find joy.  My two fussy, cranky, precious, happy, funny, adventurous little boys are true blessings from the Lord.  
 
So all of that to say, I have not had time to write lately and my number one priority after God is my husband and babes.  In addition, my computer has recently passed on and trying to post from my iphone is too difficult for my limited technological ability.  So hopefully in the future there will be more time to share my heart and story with you.   
 
I do want to leave you with just one thought...
 
God is really working on me right now.  Recently my 20 hours of work a week was cut down to just 10.  Financially we are very strained and my husband is looking for a second job to ease the burden.  We are definitely in a season of waiting.  Waiting is hard.  There's no other way to describe it.  Please be in prayer for us that we will seek God with all of our heart and be able to discern His word.  And also that we will be an example to our children of those who wait on the Lord.  We want our lives to reflect Christ to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment