Monday, June 25, 2012

Me: 1 / Laundry Pile: 0 and Menu Plan Monday

I won!  I beat the laundry pile! 

Before you think I'm crazy, I'll explain.  Last week I was unable to post because my laundry pile in my bedroom tried to eat me.  We were in a long hard battle and at one point I thought I wouldn't see the light of day ever again.  However, I persevered and won in the end!

Okay, that explanation verified your suspicions of my craziness.  Oh well!  Last week I realized how much I had been letting my house go.  My floors were filthy.  My laundry pile growled at me!  I would have posted pictures but I was a tad ashamed and afraid of the growling laundry pile.  My priorities are first God, my husband, my children, my home, and then everything else.  So barring any unforseen calamities (aka: growling, leering laundry piles) I will pick back up this week and will post some more insights from Habakkuk tomorrow. 

Menu Plan
Sunday
Breakfast: granola bars in the car on the way to church
Lunch: cookout with my family
Dinner: cheese quesadillas and apple sauce

Monday
Breakfast: waffles and bananas
Dinner: tacos, seasoned potatoes and onions

Tuesday
Breakfast: sausage biscuits and scrambled eggs 
Dinner: chicken nuggets, fries, salad

Wednesday
Breakfast: cinnamon rolls
Dinner: pizza and green beans

Thursday
Breakfast: french toast sticks and bacon
Dinner: Date Night with the Hubby! Wherever he wants to eat.

Friday
Breakfast: cinnamon rolls
Dinner: poor man's steak, mashed potatoes, peas, corn bread

Saturday
Breakfast: banana nut muffins
Dinner: spaghetti with marinara sauce, tossed salad, garlic toast

No comments:

Post a Comment